Join AVP for a free, interactive, one-hour workshop on August 17 (@ 1 pm ET) designed to help you improve your users' digital asset management experience. During the workshop, AVP Director of Consulting Kara Van Malssen will lead participants through user-centered exercises that DAM program leaders can utilize to create a more useful search, browse, discovery, and usability experience. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Understand users' mental model of assets so that they can be organized and presented in meaningful ways
- Identify common search and browse terminology so that assets can be made findable in ways that match users' search behavior
- Identify what users want to know about assets so that they can be effectively used
These exercises have proven results and are the same we use when engaging with our clients in diverse industries and organizational sizes.
This workshop will be (virtually) hands-on and interactive, so come prepared to participate. Space is limited and registration is not guaranteed but we will do our best to accommodate interest. Limit 2 people per organization, please register separately.
Feel free to check out other helpful AVP resources for digital asset management.
- Designing a User-driven DAM Experience, Part 1
- Getting to Success: A Scenario-driven Approach for Selecting, Implementing, and Deploying Digital Asset Management Systems
- AVP Tips to Manage Your DAM Expectations Video
- Change is hard. Rally around your vision.
We know what it takes to implement and launch a successful DAM. Our experts are always two steps ahead to ensure that surprises and oversights are eliminated, your DAM implementation meets your needs, your launch is smooth, and your users are delighted. We offer implementation packages or can create a tailored service based on your needs. Ready to talk about your project? Get in touch!